With extensive experience and an eye for the finer details, I love providing my clients with a unique, on-brand web design; Sheffield, Leeds, Doncaster or London, I work with companies all over the UK to ensure that they have an effective web presence that attracts visitors and converts leads into bona fide customers. Every website I design is entirely bespoke, and my competitive rates come with no compromise on service standards.
The internet is the world’s biggest resource for finding products and services, so for a business to really mean business, good web design is essential. From the outset of your web project, you’ll have my full attention – I’ll take the time to understand your objectives and help you to identify the best design and functionality for your requirements. If you’re not sure what you’re looking for, I’ll provide advice and guidance every step of the way.
Web design that works – the options
As a web designer, it’s my job to create a website that works hard for your business – but what type of website do you need? Depending on your industry and the purpose of the site, you’ll need to consider what will represent the best value to you and your target audience.
- Static brochure site – this type of site is generally best suited to organisations who wish to offer information about their services and compel prospects to get in touch. With a static layout and content, this is a low-maintenance option for clients who want an effective website without a requirement for making updates and changes.
- E-commerce website – this option provides an online shopping channel for you to market and sell your products. You can add or remove products as needed and take secure payments from your customers.
- CMS websites – whether you have a brochure style or an e-commerce website, you have the option to include a content managed system (CMS) to give you complete control. A CMS allows you to change text, images and can offer many other functions according to your specific needs.
Nik the web designer – Sheffield based, nationwide service
When you work with a web designer, it helps if you understand the process from the beginning, and if you’re not local to me in Sheffield, don’t worry – working remotely is no problem with emails, telephone calls and Skype at our disposal!
My web design services can be adapted to suit your preferences, but as a rule, these are the steps we’ll take:
Initial Consultation -> Brief -> Creation of Flat Graphic -> Client Feedback -> Changes from Feedback -> Client approval -> Creation of HTML/CSS website -> Sign-off -> Your website is live!
As a knowledgeable web designer, when you work with me you’ll benefit from the following skills and options:
- Seamless integration with your existing corporate identity
- Logo design and digital illustration services if required
- Responsive web design to ensure your site works on mobiles and tablets
- CMS sites with Perch
- Hand coded HTML and CSS
- Design using Photoshop
- Coding with Coda
- Clear communication throughout
So if you’re looking for a friendly, professional web designer in Sheffield, Leeds, or further afield, I’d love to hear about your project and offer my first-class web design services – just drop me a line or give me a ring on 0114 3830 433 to discuss your requirements.